Michael Alan's French Quarter Grill & Bar is the place for amazing cajun cuisine, a glass of wine, craft beer, & good friends. Come check us out!
Owner & Operator, Michael Alan Swett, welcomes you to the French Quarter Grill & Bar. His focus is for you to enjoy a unique culinary experience, with excellence service, in a New Orleans inspired atmosphere. He invites you to come and dine, have a glass of wine or maybe a craft beer from our bar. It's your time. Enjoy it!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. - Michael is not from Louisiana. He is a military brat, born in Rochester, New Hampshire.
2. - Yes, we do close on holidays that fall on a Mondays and the first week of every January.
3. - Yes, the crawfish are from Louisiana.
4. - Red Bumbo is a combination of Red Beans & Gumbo.
5. - The parking across the street, in the dirt near business sign, is also our parking.
6. - If you park in front of the bike shop next door, even during closed business hours, you may get towed. He's a nice guy, really. He let's us use the parking on the side of his building, he just respectively needs the front of his shop cleared for his use at all times.
7. - Nantua (pronounced Nah-Teah) is our play off a classic French sauce which means "cream reduction with crawfish."
8. - Heather is not Michael's wife. She is his sister. Linda (our server) is not Michael's mom.
9. - Yes, the French rolls are fried.
Please stop in and contribute if you can!!!
Today's taco! BBQ Sriracha chicken with angel hair cabbage, marinated red onion & cilantro. Happy Hour only 3-7pm
Come out and help us raise money for this beautiful family!! 29 year old wife and mother diagnosed with stage 4 cancer!
Specials for Valentines night!
Appetizer... Italian beef fried raviolis with white and red sauce $7.99
Entree... Seafood Linguini with Shrimp, Crawfish, Mussels, Crab and Calamari served with a house salad $24.99
20% off all bottles of wine tonight
Complementary chocolate covered strawberries made by Jenn and Linda!
[06/30/16] We will be closing tomorrow Friday between 12:30-3 due to a death in our French Quarter Grill family. Sorry for any inconvenience.
[06/29/16] I just wanted to take a minute and apologize to everyone that came in for lunch yesterday. We had a death in our French Quarter Grill family and had all hands on deck that we possibly could but it was a very rough shift. Agin I'm sorry and hope that you all come back and see us!
Bar makeover...annoying metal is gone..we are starting a sticker collection who can swing by this week and add their sticker?? We started it!
Here are our Monday-Friday lunch specials. Served from 10:30-3. Come on and see us!
Valentine's Day Murder Mystery Dinner Theater tonight. We love having a sold out show! Everyone had a blast!
|Monday||10:30am - 3pm|
|Tuesday||10:30am - 9pm|
|Wednesday||10:30am - 9pm|
|Thursday||10:30am - 9pm|
|Friday||10:30am - 9pm|
|Saturday||3pm - 9pm|
Get oven-hot pizza, fast from your local Pizza Hut in Niceville. Enjoy favorites like Original Pan Pizza, Breadsticks, WingStreet Wings, Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookie, and more. ...
I give you my personal guarantee that you will love your experience! Thanks, see you soon.
Family owned and operated with the best staff around!